Damn Birds 2 Damn Birds 2

Excellent play

All in all this game is an improvement from the first one. I liked how you integrated having different timelines such as the Past, Present, and Future. This keeps the story fresh from the first one. Additionally, this one is a lot easier and less frustrating from the first one, however this one might have been a little TOO easy.

The weapons were not as effective as I thought, thinking that the most recent weapon will be able to out-gun the previous one. This was not the case, and i ended up not using some weapons entirely.

Aside from the easiness factor and the problem with the weapons, this game does just what it was meant to do: entertain. I had a lot of fun, and especially loved the flying penguins.

I look forward to your future developments!

Puzzle Core Puzzle Core

very good game!

I liked the music a lot, the graphics and action were very smooth and the gameplay worked well.

A suggestion for the future is to have a mode where the two sides are activated at the same time.

My only complaint is that the yellow and the bright green blocks looked the same on the light background.

Colour my Heart Colour my Heart

hmm... a chin stroker

Very good message. It all clicked and fell together, kinda pulls on the heartstrings as things work out. Nice job

Winter Rider Winter Rider

A few points to consider

At first it's a great game with a lot of good qualities such as graphics, the smoothness of the bike, and the cool obstacles to hop over.

All of these great qualities start to fade as I realized that the levels were seemingly randomized with various vehicles and houses that didn't change much, and the gameplay got repetitive and boring.

it's a good game, but it seems not polished in the physics department and the uniqueness department.