Left 4 Speed 2 Left 4 Speed 2

As always, absolutely astounding.

You seem to have a knack for really getting the mood to balance with your art; meaning that a lot of the jokes are in-your-face-funny jokes, and the way that you drew this echoes that with a lot of ridiculous in-your-face scenes.

Additionally you seem to know what exactly each character would have to say in these situations. I can clearly tell that you've played L4D2 quite a bit, or at least seen a few youtube videos.

Look forward to your next one!

Comcasdick Comcasdick

AHHH!!!!

THAT IS SO PERFECT!!!!! I LOVE THE PEOPLE WHO MADE THAT COMMERCIAL!! 1337 TO THE MAX

Sometimes, y Sometimes, y

AHHHH!!!

OMG!! Classic! I really really loved that. You had everything perfect, including the music. Wonderfully done!

Santa's Last Stop Santa's Last Stop

WHOOAHH!

That is just deliciously raunchy. I really like your animation style, it makes everything pop out yet still remain significant. Good work sir!

Gears of Awesome Gears of Awesome

Refreshing

I really like that you made some more of these awesome flashes.

However, this one didn't leave me with a tingly sensation in my abdomen after watching from laughing and enjoying myself, much like the other ones did.

sorry about the negative comment, it just wasn't as tingly as all the other ones were. =(

Egoraptor responds:

Hmm. Well I'll see what I can do in the future!

Chuck's New Tux! Chuck's New Tux!

Wow

wow, just fantastic.

A little gorey with throwing up the brains though

300 QUEERS 300 QUEERS

Cool

It was a pretty interesting idea, but a smidge too graphic. On graphics, though, they were very good, excellent job.

On a side note, what song is in the introduction page of your movie?

JohnnyUtah responds:

you know you have a dick too, you all know what they look like.